Gemma Stone Shoppie doll by Moose Toys (MSRP: $19.99)
- This Special Edition Shoppie doll will launch exclusively at Walmart for “Colorful Friday” (part of their Black Fridaydeals)
- The doll is highly-anticipated by Shopkins fans and expected to sell out quickly
- It will be available in stores and online starting on Thursday, November 24, as part of Walmart’s Black Fridaypromotion. Check your local Walmart for questions.
- This special Shoppie was inspired by the original Gemma Stone, a one-of-a-kind Shopkin character that helped bring sparkle to children’s lives. She was sold last year for $21,500 in a charity auction to benefit The Toy Industry Foundation.
- She has something that everyone is searching for… a shining personality that makes her totally precious!
- Gemma is packed with four exclusive Shopkins known as the Gleam Team and boy, do they love to sparkle! And if you’re really lucky you might even find the Limited Edition Opaletta!
- Gemma Stone also comes with her own glamorous fashion bag and VIP card that allows you VIP access and rewards on the Shopkins App! So come and meet Gemma today because spending time with her is priceless!
- The Special Edition features deluxe stylings and details in her outfit and accessories, like the fur cape, glitter stockings and tinsel hair.
- Gemma Stone inspired “Colorful Friday” because if you shine a light on a crystal, it reflects a prism of color! Gemma Stone Shoppie is on a mission to transform Black Friday into Colorful Friday and the colorful Gleam Team characters are helping her!
- To celebrate “Colorful Friday” and the new Special Edition Gemma Stone Shoppie doll, Moose Toys will launch a fan contest called “Make the World Sparkle and Shine,” to recognize Shopkins fans that add “sparkle” to their world. The grand prize is a $10,000 scholarship! (Details below.) In addition, a Gemma Stone-inspired pop song called “It’s My Time to Shine,” will be available to download on iTunes starting on “Colorful Friday.”
Moose Toys invites Shopkins fans to write 4-6 sentences describing how they add “sparkle” to their world by helping out their friend or their community. Do they volunteer at a local animal shelter? Did they befriend someone new to their school? Entries must be sent by mail and include a photo, along with an official entry form including parent/guardian permission. Visit www.SPKsparkleandshine.com for details
One (1) Grand-Prize winner will win a $10,000 scholarship!
Ten (10) First-Prize winners will win a Special Edition Gemma Stone Shoppie Doll
Dates: The contest will start on “Colorful Friday”, November 25, 2016, and end December 9, 2016.
Click here for full contest details: Contest Details